Join us in this venture
Terms & Conditions
- Global Youth MUN (GYMUN)’19 welcomes high-school and varsity students from all parts of the world between the age of 17 and 28.
- Previous MUN experience or any kind of international experience is not a requirement
- The delegates can only participate by adhering to the deadlines on registrations, be it as an individual delegate or as a delegation.
- Registration will only be conducted through the official website of Global Youth MUN 2019.
- Upon registration, the delegates will have to fill all the required information, including the council preferences and country preferences as listed in the registration form.
- Applications will be considered based on the following criteria:
- The maximum capacity of each council
- The availability/ vacancy of preferred countries in each council
- Delegates have the option to choose from non-accommodation, accommodation and full experience packages.
- The registration will be conducted in three different categories, which are as follows:
- Early bird Registration
- Regular Registration
- Late Registration.
Each category will have different quotations (fee) for each package. There will be no extension on registration deadline. In case of any changes, delegates will be notified through GYMUN’19’s social media platforms. Delegates must write to GYMUN if they need visa support document during the registration process.
- All fee is non-refundable.
- All successful applicants will be issued a Letter of Acceptance from GYMUN 2019 highlighting the status of their application.
- Based on their request in the registration phase, successful applicants who require the visa support, will be issued a Visa Support Letter from GYMUN’19
- GYMUN’19 will not issue refunds to delegates who are unable to secure a visa.
- GYMUN’19 will provide maximum assistance towards the delegates having problems pertaining to visa application. GYMUN, however, cannot interfere with the the issuing State in their final decision.
Privacy and Intellectual Property:
- GYMUN’19 reserves the right to utilize all data submitted by individuals to GYMUN’19 and to collect data in the form of photographs or videos during the conference and social events without limitations.
- All applicants agree that no data, results, and materials for use in GYMUN’19 will be disseminated by means of publications, reports, conferences, or any other form without the express written consent from the Global Youth MUN Secretariat. These products, data, results, and materials are exclusive property of GYMUN.
- GYMUN’19 reserves the right to update and change information on it’s social media platforms
Code of Conduct:
- Registrants hereby certify by completing the registration process that all information submitted is truthful and accurate. The registrant understands that falsification of any information provided will disqualify him or her from participating in GYMUN ’19 and future GYMUN activities, and will result in legal actions against them.
- Participants agree that all material produced for this conference will be original work. Plagiarism will not be tolerated at GYMUN’19, and should the GYMUN Secretariat discover instances of plagiarism, the individual shall bear consequences.
- Participants are expected and obliged to obey the laws of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia while participating at GYMUN’19. Participants will be personally responsible for all charges and damages incurred by them to facilities of the conference and social event venues.
- Participants understand full assumption of risk and acknowledge that GYMUN’19, and its members, officers, elected representatives and employees, including the GYMUN’19 Secretariat team, do not assume any responsibility for the conduct and activities of the participant.
- Participants agree to accept and abide by the Code of Conduct published in the Conference Handbook and decided by the GYMUN’19 Secretary-General.
- Participants agree to receive any consequence and shall be held liable if he/ she, intentionally or unintentionally use the name of GYMUN’19 for any kind of act which badly affects the conference as a whole or to any delegate of GYMUN’19
- GYMUN’19 cannot be held responsible for any kind of misconduct or crime committed by the participants. Participants themselves will be held liable for their own misconducts or crimes in light of Malaysian laws.